An inventory of Greek manuscripts housed in the Ambrosiana Library was prepared in about 1607-1608 and provides information on the provenance and arrangement of the Greek manuscript collection before the official opening in 1609. Part of the inventory was discovered in a miscellany and though incomplete was published a few years ago. Another fragment has now turned up in another miscellany (Ambr. L 43 inf., fasc. 10) and is published here. The total number of Greek manuscripts recorded in the two fragments amounts to 347.